In addition to being a popular choice for online shopping, PayPal also allows you to Send Money through PayPal to friends and family in minutes. Appsapknew teaches you how to Send Money through PayPal to others using your PayPal account. PC, mobile, or tablet
Steps to Send Money through PayPal Download PayPal APP
1. Use the PayPal application on your phone or tablet.
2. Open the PayPal application on your phone or tablet. This is the blue icon with the letter “P”. Usually, you will see white on the home screen (iPhone, iPad, or Android) or in the app drawer (Android).
If you have not installed this application, you can download it for free by visiting. Click https://www.paypal.com/ to get the PayPal mobile application, select your phone or tablet and follow the on-screen instructions to download.
If you don’t want to install the application, you can point your web browser at https://m.paypal.com
3. Log in to PayPal If you have logged in previously, you will be asked to enter your password or use biometric identification (such as Touch ID) to log in again. If not, log in with your PayPal account immediately.
If you are not familiar with PayPal, you need to create an account and add a payment method before you can send money online. Click on the “Register” link and follow the on-screen instructions to create your account. For information, see PayPal Help. Learn more about creating an account
Learn how to add funds to PayPal to learn how to link your bank, debit, or credit card account to a PayPal account.
4. Click the submit button, the blue cash icon, and PayPal has an arrow in the lower-left corner.
If you are using the app to make a payment for the first time, start the blue! When prompted at the bottom of the screen.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to import contacts. Easily send money to your contacts via iPhone / iPad or Android. Click Visit People and follow the on-screen instructions for authentication.
Click if you don’t want to use your contact.
6. Select or enter a contact. If your contract includes a remittance address, please scroll down and provide your email address or phone number. If not, please enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number in the field. Click the icon at the top of the screen to create a payment.
Before sending money, please make sure your email address or phone number is correct to avoid accidentally sending money to the wrong person.
If you want to send money to people in other countries, click “Send money to friends and family abroad” and follow the on-screen instructions to use Zoom to make the payment.
7. Enter the payment amount. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the amount. If the currency (USD, Euro, etc.) is incorrect, click the drop-down menu and select another currency.
8. Click the blue “Next” button at the bottom of the screen.
9. Choose a payment method Choose a friend or family member to meet friends, or choose a product or service to pay for all purchased items.
The payment fee depends on the payment type. Individual taxes are low. However, PayPal Buyer Protection charges a small fee.
10. Choose your payment method and click “Next”. You will see all payment methods associated with your account.
Use the linked bank account or PayPal balance to pay for free. Credit and debit card payments require a small fee. The payment method is as follows.
If your PayPal balance is less than the amount paid, PayPal will withdraw your balance and withdraw the balance from the default payment account.
11. Confirm your payment and then click Send Now. If you want to add a message, click “Add Note” below the total. After confirming that the details are correct, press the button at the bottom of the screen to send the money, the money will be sent to the recipient immediately.
If the recipient does not have a PayPal account, they will be asked to create one.
Do you want to Send Money through PayPal without a transfer fee?
PayPal’s fees vary based on many factors including account type. (Personal or commercial) Your country of residence, payment method, and currency used. Before deciding to use PayPal for payment, let’s understand the fee structure to avoid incurring unnecessary transaction fees.
1. Use a PayPal balance or a linked bank account to Send Money through PayPal to your relatives and friends in the United States for free.
2. If you use a debit or credit card to send money, there will be a 2.9% flat fee.
3. Transferring money from your PayPal account to your linked bank account is free. But there is an instant transfer fee (up to 1% of the transfer amount i.e. $ 10).
4. PayPal does not charge transaction fees for online or in-store purchases.
5. If I buy in another currency (limit payment), will you pay in that currency? Withdraw funds to your linked bank account. No transaction fees required. No currency is used.