Look for authenticity, not misspellings. You must provide proof that the new name you entered is valid and yours. In most cases, Change the Name on PayPal requires a photo ID. And a separate document stating that the name has been changed.
If you don’t want to send your photo ID and other files to PayPal, you can change some of the fonts. This will fix the error.
If you encounter this problem, you can create a new PayPal account and Change the Name on PayPal.
Changing the name causes minor problems, such as a new email address, a new ID, and a new document. Every time I find something, I lose myself in transition. I will have a headache
I changed my name five years ago and recently received a receipt email stating that I have not changed my PayPal information.
Unfortunately, the easiest way to change your name on PayPal is to create a new account. However, if you don’t want to do this, keep in mind that PayPal provides a way to change the Name on PayPal.
How to Change the Name on PayPal
How to Change the Name on PayPal: You can use an Internet browser on your Mac or PC to perform the following steps.
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com/,click “My Account click the “Settings” tab”. You can change your name using a web browser. But the mobile app has a name and there is no function to change it.
2. The settings page will display the name currently associated with your PayPal account. Click Update to make changes.
3. The update page provides three renaming options. Everyone has their own needs. You can ask PayPal to change your real name and add a “nickname” to your account. And it can be improved a little
Submitted files must be uploaded in PDF, JPG, or PNG format and must not exceed 5 MB in size.
Official Name Change
If you want to change the name on your family registration, you will need to scan a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, to change your real name.
You must also provide legal evidence to prove a name change, marriage certificate or court order to change your name.
After submitting, you have to wait for PayPal to approve the changes, PayPal says it only takes a week. But some users report that this takes longer.
If you choose to renew your name, upload a copy of your government-issued photo ID, containing your face number and ID. And a copy of your bill with your name and address. You must generate a bank statement for this linked bank account or a recent credit card statement for the card linked to your PayPal account.
If you want to slightly change the existing title, you don’t need any files. But you can only change some characters. And this change can only be made once.
4. Download files as needed. If you want to use the file must be a PDF, JPG, or. PNG, make sure the file name is less than 40 characters and the file size is less than 5 MB.
After selecting the file, attach it to continue and click Send.
You will receive an email reply from PayPal within 3-5 business days. PayPal will change your name based on the documents you submit.
How do I Change the Name on PayPal?
If you don’t speak it correctly, you can use your web browser to rename your account (maximum 2 characters). The account name will not change until you create a PayPal account. If you change your name or real name to family registration, you may be asked to submit supporting documents.
Here’s how to change the name:
1. Click the Tools icon next to signing up.
2. Tap rename next to the name.
3. Choose a rename type.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and click Continue or Rename.